The Hamilton Fringe Festival is back LIVE and BIGGER THAN EVER July 20-31, 2022
Recent Media Releases
Recent Media Releases
“Safety in Live Theatre is More than Masks”, September 28, 2021.
“NEW Photo and Video Content from the Hamilton Fringe!”, July 13, 2021.
“Art shouldn’t be safe. Artists should.”, June 28, 2021.
“MEDIA PREVIEW: Summer Tickets Launch Tomorrow!”, May 31, 2021.
Accredited members of the media are entitled to a Media Pass to the 2022 Hamilton Fringe Festival. Contact Franny [firstname.lastname@example.org] to gain accreditation and activate your Media Pass. Once is it activated, you can book your complimentary tickets by following the steps below:
- Go to boxoffice.hamiltonfringe.ca.
- Click ‘Log In’ on the top menu.
- Log in with your existing account information. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “reset your password” and follow the prompts emailed to you.
- Once logged in, navigate to the ‘What’s On’ page on the top menu to browse shows.
- When you’ve found a show you’d like to book, make sure you select the ‘Media Comp’ ticket from the list and add it to your basket. You must be logged in to select this ticket, or you will receive an error message.
- When you’re done adding tickets to the shows you want to see, click on ‘Basket’ on the top menu and then check out.
You will receive an email confirming your order and purchase reminder emails on the day of any/all events you book tickets to.
- Ticket booking questions can be directed to the Box Office.
Hamilton Fringe Festival 2019
The VIEW – Camille Inston (cover), July 4
The VIEW – David Brennan (inside cover, feature), July 4
Hamilton Spectator – David Brennan (GO cover), July 9
Hamilton Spectator – Franny (GO interior, 1/2 page), July 10
CHCH Morning Live – Franny + Mark McNeil, July 10
The VIEW – Fringe previews (cover), July 11
CBC – Fringe video previews, July 12
L’Express – Babel-o-drome, July 15
CBC – preview on Facebook featuring Penny Ashton, July 16
CHCH Morning Live – Franny + Rob Malo, July 17
Cable 14, City Matters – Franny, July 18
CHCH Evening News – E.A.T., July 20
CHCH Evening News – Camille Inston, July 20
The VIEW – Reviews, online July 26/print Aug 1
CBC – Naloxone training, July 27