From July 19 – 30, the Fringe Club transforms the area just outside Theatre Aquarius into a bustling festival hub!
There’s so much going on at the Fringe Club! Located at 190 King William St just outside Theatre Aquarius, this central hub of the festival boasts a fully equipped outdoor stage, a licensed patio, performances, food, family fun events, and much more.
And best of all? It’s all free! Get more details about our programming below, and then come on down and join us as we celebrate this opportunity to gather in the summer sun.
Festival Program Pick-up Locations
Grab a physical copy of this year’s Festival Program at any one of these locations:
- The Cannon | 180 Ottawa St N
- Coach & Lantern | 384 Wilson St E, Ancaster
- Democracy Coffee House | 202 Locke St S
- Detour Cafe | 41 King St W, Dundas
- Emerald Coffee Co. | 340 Barton St E
- Mulberry Coffeehouse | 193 James St N
- Paisley Coffeehouse & Eatery | 1020 King St W
- Playhouse Cinema | 177 Sherman Ave N
- Redchurch Cafe + Gallery | 68 King St E
- Relay Coffee | 27 King William St & 27 Dundurn St N
- Tourism Hamilton | 28 James St N
- Vintage Coffee Roasters | 977 King St E
Sponsors and Partners